Live Trading is when you use what is happening in live games to influence who to buy. This is the simplest and easiest trading method and requires little trading knowledge. The 2 ways to do this are below.
- Note down all the games where OTW cards are playing
- Ideally, watch these games live, if not every 5 minutes, refresh the scores of these games.
- If a player scores or gets 2x assists buy into the card. You have to do this quickly within the next minute or two as player prices quickly soar.
- Sell the card in the hype. Normally after the game, the card starts to decrease in price, so you want to sell while everyone is buying the card during the game.
- This method only works with OP cards used in teams and ideally cards from the top 5 leagues.
- This method requires no planning, but it will not work if you don't watch football games.
- When you are watching a football game, and a player does well that they have a chance to get into the TOTW, go ahead buy them.
- They will increase in the anticipation that they will be in the TOTW, and their gold card will be out of packs.
- You can sell the on Tuesday (before the TOTW comes out) for no-risk profit or risk holding until after TOTW is released.
You understand the method, and how and when it works, it shouldn't be too long before you start turning a healthy profit. You can also buy cheap FIFA 22 coins through URFUT to build your dream team.
In this article, I will cover lots of different methods, showcasing and explaining different ways to make coins for all trading abilities and budgets. Also if you have any recommendations for guides to make next let me know.
According to EA Sports' official list: Hungary, Portugal, and Ukraine are the only new fully Licensed National Teams in FIFA 22. While many teams are deleted.
The end is near for all leagues means the end of the soccer season and a new beginning. All teams have the chance to reset and recalibrate during the offseason, and this time also means a chance for fans to get ready for an annual FIFA release.
As you all may know, the FIFA 12 beta has been leaked by playtesters and much gameplay has been circulating social media recently. Unfortunately, the beta has now been closed due to many leaks. Let's take a look at some of the gameplay leaks related to the FIFA 22 beta.